Clinical Interview with Adults and Analysis Techniques Training.
- How is anamnesis taken?
- What are the factors to be considered in the clinical interview environment?
- Who should be present at the meeting?
- What are the responsibilities of the client and the therapist in situations that require legal processes?
- What is the informed consent form and how is it applied?
- What are the most important points to be considered during the clinical interview?
- How should neglect and abuse be managed?
- How should the clinical interview be initiated and what are the important points to be considered when terminating?
- What is the importance of transference and countertransference in therapy? How should it be controlled?
- How should communication between the therapist, child and family be maintained?
- What are the techniques used in the clinical interview?
- How are clinical interview practices interpreted?
- Awareness of situations that require support, children’s rights and legal responsibilities